3.30.2013

things I can't do b/c of my fritzy sleeping in my arms

go to Easter vigil service
go to jack in the box
write this list with pen and paper
turn on lamp
paint nails
tidy up
do dishes
put away laundry
put curlers in hair
prep for Easter dinner (thank you god for JB, making coleslaw and carrot cake cupcakes as we speak)
lay out boys clothes for church
look pretty on Easter

this is the bed I have made: I love cosleeping and wouldn't trade it, but my temper is so short when I want this little man to go to sleep. SO SHORT. but when i look at his lashes and grimaces and he nestles deeper and his skin is so scrumptious (is it from his nightly urine soak because i don't change his diaper overnight?) and I NEVER want this season to pass away. that list may chafe me to death but each item is mean and little.

theres the humor of it. I want time to fly or stop, but time runs as usual, not staggered by how momentous I am, fritz is.

(my Freddy too, obviously, but he is in his own bed, so close to becoming a man)