3.17.2013

HASHTAG OLDLADY

yesterday A LOT of things made me feel like an old lady.

1. we got babysitters from our church's college ministry and the girl asked me in a tone of surprise "oh! do you text?"

2. i made my family watch a home video of one of my college volleyball games and realized i'm fatter now than i was back when i was *so fat* in college.

3.  i offered the babysitters beer and they were underage.

i can't believe i am hiring babysitters.  i used to feel SO SPECIAL when my friends at church would let me babysit and then take time to chat w/ me when they got home (prentisses, herrmann hollenbecks!! holla!) and now i am the adult woman and it is my role to make the little baby undergrads feel special.  it was so far past my bedtime last night that i did NOT take time to chat.  so at least it can be my role for them to laugh at me.

omg you text?! lol 

No comments: