3.17.2013

this happens every day

the scene, freddy's bathroom.  freddy in bath, clapping bubbles, jared on stool, jesse on toilet (lid down, not using toilet), fritz sleeping in moby wrap

Jared: my new bike has the gear shift down by the pedals.
Jesse: wth? is that a thing?
Jared: it's quite common for road bikes
Jesse: no it's not I've never heard of it. and I'm an expert on road bikes
silence
Jesse: you know self deprecating humor is a real bitch in marriage. in the olden days my admirers would be leaping to applaud and condole with me: no you ARE the road bike expert! and beautiful! and decking me with roses but now that you're the only friend i have in the world it's like crickets. and i know you're thinking Jesse you are an idiot
Jared: no... you know some things about somethings.
Jesse: [eyebrows up]
Jared: like dennis rodman and kim jong un
Jesse: omg this is what I'm talking about.

No comments: