6.13.2013

jots and tittles from the past week or so ...

1. both boys slept until 7am on the same day! NEVER BEFORE. in fact frederick lee wenger has only slept until 7 two other times in his life.

2.  freddy is sick so i set up the shark tent in an attempt to keep tv to a minimum... he's not too into it. not as much as i used to be...

 


3.  my mommy is gone. i was glad to rip off the bandaid of their departure already after dreading it for so long! now i'm just licking my wounds and coming to terms with my feelings of rejection/ abandonment.   friends (friends with 2 kids of their own and no local parents) are taking embarrassing levels of pity on me and offering babysitting/ care packages etc... SO SWEET. i'm actually enjoying my work and my boys much more, instead of always lazing around waiting for grandma to come over so i can go on pinterest. it makes me sad to look out my window and be all alone on the prairie instead of seeing my best friend's apartment. has given me a few panic attacks. when i facetime with her i can hear choruses of birds chirruping and warbling in glorious praise of our Lord. meanwhile, here on san pablo ave, we have this.  



4. i just feel like my <3 is bursting. bursting with contentment and discontent. with pride in my work and shame. with courage and fear (JB is going out of town soon and we've been watching tons of CSI Miami ... SCARY).  

5. from my pinterest:

cobalt, so hot right now



totally nailed it, right??


6.  in closing.
"like an eagle that stirs up its nest,
that flutters over its young,
spreading out its wings,
catching them,
bearing them on its pinions" ...
God ... does ... something.  


i can't believe i didn't write down the rest of the verse lol.  but the point is, God wrote that verse, AND HE MADE EAGLES.  SO META.  

No comments: